Free Trial Details
Our free trial is infinitely better than a money back guarantee because we don’t get any money until after you try, and only if you decide to buy. There are no gimmicks and no high pressure sales. Here’s the deal. SPIDERCOOL offers a free 30 day trial under the following conditions:
1. First time, USA end users only. One system per customer.
2. Standard SPIDERCOOL kits, used for their intended applications.
Here’s how it works:
Fill out the form, or you can call 888-324-2700 or email email@example.com if you prefer. This form is NOT a commitment to purchase.
1. We will contact you if we have any questions regarding your machine or application.
2. We will then issue a 30 day evaluation certificate, clearly stating the trial terms, and pricing should you decide you can’t live without your SPIDERCOOL.
3. Sign and return the evaluation certificate, or issue a purchase order that clearly states “subject to unconditional 30 day right to return without cost”, and reference the evaluation certificate number on the PO.
4. We will normally ship the system within 2 weeks via UPS Ground. You have 30 days from when you receive it to give it a test drive and make your decision.
5. After shipment, we will send you an invoice clearly stating, that subject to your acceptance, payment is due upon completion of the 30 day trial period.
6. If for any reason you do not feel that SPIDERCOOL is worth the investment, simply return it, tear up the invoice, and owe us nothing.
7. If you decide you don’t want to live without SPIDERCOOL, just pay the invoice.
This trial program provides complete risk reversal for our new customers. We take all the risk so that you don’t have to. We are an ethical company prepared to ship valuable goods with no guarantee they will be accepted or paid for. We’re confident, but prudent. As such, we reserve the right to deny any trial based on our opinion of credit worthiness, business ethics, suitability of our product for your intended use, or ability to properly install it.
Give SPIDERCOOL a try. You be the Judge.